Monday, February 1, 2010

Goals for February

I can't believe January is already over.  Since I didn't put down my goals or resolutions for 2010, I thought this might be a good time to set some concrete goals for February.  The beginning of the year is such a great time for getting and staying focused.  So many times people do so well in January with their resolutions then fall off the wagon. 

Here's what I hope to accomplish in February:
  • Run in the morning 6 days a week
  • Afternoon workouts 4-5 days a week
  • Finish planting garden
  • Find curtains for the dining room
  • Finish cornhole board set and make bags
  • Sew something for the house and something to wear
  • Paint something
  • Redo bookcases (free craigslist score) and decide where they're going
  • Blog 4 times per week
  • Find (or redo) a lamp for the bedroom
  • Spend one night a week as quailty time with the hubs
  • Turn 30 gracefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment