Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grand Opening!

Since I just spent about 2 hours making my blog header, (go ahead, tell me you love it!) I figure I might as well make my first post so I stop feeling like a total blog stalker. By the way, I followed Sarah at Clover Lanes tutorial for making creating a header in Picasa. I HIGHLY recommend following her tut. Now the next thing on my list is to feel like I know what the heck I'm doing in Picasa. Okay, one thing at a time, Suzanne.



Here's what I have planned for the next few weeks on here:


  • Share all the projects I've recently finished (each one thinking - if only I had a blog to share this on!)

  • Reveal a few of our favorite meals - and their recipes, of course. I think you'll like these...I mean, we don't have to diet every January because I make tasteless food!

  • Begin a house tour, prob with a list of what I'd like to do to improve.

  • Most of all, figure out how you all find all your time to do all this blogging, renovating, painting, crafting, sewing...

For right now, I'm off to cheer on Alabama in the National Championship game. Sorry, Texas, gotta stick with the SEC!




No comments:

Post a Comment