Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog Inspiration

There are so many amazingly talented bloggers out there, I want to point out a few of my favorites occasionally to give you inspiration or open your eyes to some new eye candy.

Here's a real-life room of a blogger that I can't get enough of. There is pretty much noting I don't L.O.V.E. about this room. It's the so functional and stylish. The ruffles, the colors, the syle, oh my!

This room has made me reconsider so many things I didn't think I liked....

  • wallpaper
  • cool colors - I've been a warm color girl, beiges, creams, browns. But I love this space
  • yellow (and black - without looking like a bumblebee)
  • open shelving for an office. Somehow it looks organized and not cluttered

If you haven't checked out Michelle over at Three Men and a Lady, you have to go RIGHT NOW!

While you are there, check out her amazing master bedroom transformation too. Swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment